cosplay changes your life!
A comic fair is not the same thing if you go in cosplay or not!
like a dream, all who called us with strange cries or directly jumped on him and made pictures! XD
thank all those crazy that we have left notes of the forum .. too funny!
yes matt mello and L have killed worse than a death note, thanks to fanservice and figaggine! u__u
for details and see photos here ->
improved life seems to me that day! now this house is serene and relaxed .. O___O
did not think was possible, but shot that this state of grace continues!
cioppicciare and I would like to thank my kuro ... I was pampered all day although it was not with me .. \u0026lt;3
why we should write plots for manga, absolutely .. There are so out, a word or two!
"Kuro: I do not remember why you people are doing it, it's been too long ... Yet often, when really hold a person, taken to a place like this ... from whose top you can see the whole city and everything seems small ... and say something, something very important. Maybe soon. Very deep. I do not possess attributes similar to, but ... if there is something you want to hear, Kyo ... I am willing to tell you now.
Kyo: Tell me ... Tell me you love me ... "
0 comments:
Post a Comment