Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cost Of Dental Implants In Nyu Dental School

The Used Never Fails

sprecatissima Today was a day in Bologna ... but ... As fate would otherwise!

Something gave me the willpower to get up at 10.45 am, have breakfast and go out in the sunshine ...
else could make me walk away towards independence .. Do you remember anything before he called me inside ..
After a search in the "Rock-Alternative" with the vain hope scrittine to see between the black and yellow "The Used" ...
I head indignantly to the "International" thinking that I might as well look at random from the absurdity ...
I decide to move all the CDs under the U to the end ...
The last I looked, crushed into account the black wall of metal, a little bit wrong ...
Recitavatra two golden stripes THE USED - ARTWORK. Incredulous
.. I used to the Feltrinelli.
O_O That is approaching the end of the world!
After realizing that he was really in my hands, I skipped to the case and I brought home with me what would have made today, a day worthy of being lived out of bed! ^ _ ^
I bought sight unseen, without knowing a single song ... But the usual usatini not disappoint me!

Now .. reasoned that if this was the most interesting thing that happened to me today ...
There is that empty life has to ask? - Yes, me too I'm asking -

Okay! See you all in when I have something a little more interesting ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment