"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather angry tone, "it means exactly what I want - neither more nor less."
"The question is "said Alice," whether you can make so many words have different meanings. "
" The question is, 'said Humpty Dumpty, "who's boss - that's all. "
Since Berlusconi's speech delivered in the House on September 29, 2010
I am disappointed because there has been criticism of the government a priori ...
In turn I see and feel too much hate and history has taught us that hatred has often armed people's hands. We should all be aware of and concerned about ...
My nature is open to finding the best solution through various contributions ...
interventions will be tripled in the South in the coming years, reaching some important results in 2013 as the completion of the Salerno-Reggio Calabria ...
ready by December il progetto del Ponte sullo Stretto...
Non ci siamo fatti trovare impreparati di fronte alla crisi, ma nessuno poteva immaginare che sarebbe stata così profonda...
Fondamento irrinunciabile è il rigore delle finanze pubbliche...
L'obiettivo del governo è ridurre la pressione fiscale...
Siamo convinti che il nostro governo in questi 3 anni ha lavorato sodo e con risultati positivi...
Nessuno ha combattuto la mafia come noi...
Abbiamo evitato i licenziamenti di massa e tutelato i lavoratori maggiormente colpiti...
L'Italia finalmente svolge un ruolo da protagonista sulla scena internazionali
0 comments:
Post a Comment