Friday, February 18, 2011

Poptropica Where Are The Comic Pieces

hang it as a kind of prayer


There's nothing left to do
It's over, good luck

I do not know what to say

It's just words what I feel will not change anything


Anything you want me

It's too heavy
No peace

Everything you love me
Unreal Expectations

Unfair

So
There's nothing left to do
It's over, good luck

I do not know what to say just words

And what Nothing will change
feel

Anything you want me
is too heavy is

No peace

Everything you love about me is not real


Unfair Expectations

Anything you want me too You

It's heavy
No peace

Everything you love me
Unreal Expectations

Unfair

even if you're holding on
want you to care
from this person who gave you poisoned


C & rsquo it is a clash
Viewed from this perspective
There are many special people in the world

Anything you want me

It's too heavy
No peace

Everything you love about me is not real


Unfair Expectations

're fallin '
A good night in the meeting of two

0 comments:

Post a Comment