... sometimes you face a very skits nice ...
the evening, when I get home by bus, at some point you switch to a halt pretty crowded. I often see a young couple young, no more than 17-18 years, in which:
-you, pretty girl, blonde and Magretta, he is permanently stuck to his in the literal sense of the term, with adoring little face and attitude "if there was no one around I'd already torn clothes"-he
boy not much older than her physical dry-hair, facial features almost east-European countries, leaving almost listlessly until grasped by Morosetti chat quietly with 2-3 friends around him.
Obviously part of the picture there are also friends, which take into account the very young and did not spin anything to the girl, in a situation that does not make a most important figure of a branch of climbing around the arrears.
Often this group got on my own bus, and I enjoyed watching them ... it makes me smile like him to show up with cool friends with the woman-tough-tender and passionate kiss, when disinterested when chatting with others ... and how she will instead lead to some 'from Lolita, who glances of fire, which rolls up the strands of hair around the toes and sucks you do with the intriguing ... ChupaChups obvious permanently glued to the type.
I wonder if it ever occurred to him to be removed for five seconds, since it is still burning hot and you sweat like crazy just to hold hands, as he continues to chat with friends as if she did not exist, because when it moves from one basin to its short little
Ah, the girls love ... if there were to be invented!
0 comments:
Post a Comment