Perhaps tell a sea of crap, but ...
Today I received a personal lesson. I take note to reflect on good and thoroughly digest it, not to forget it.
At a time of joy, this morning I learned that something you love and that is part of a life you never forget, not canceled. E 'stamped in your own cells and in your own blood, and although time has passed since the last time, my memory does not betray you and you whole body responds the same way as always, as if I had never stopped to do it.
E 'was useless to try to bury it under the disappointment and anger, shut her up with resentment, as I tried not to let badarci over and hidden in a corner, especially as she waited for the right moment to jump out, with the same intensity as usual, as if we never, never, never would have tried to forget it. And because he has burned the heart and eyes swollen with tears.
And the best, what excites and moves, you see that these feelings do not you just try, but also those around you, it was a matter of a few moments, but the knowledge was more than tangible.
I swear to myself not to avoid most, this thing so beautiful, so precious and that probably helped make me the person I am. Everything that happens from now on, and whether in positive or negative, will keep it alive and bright inside of me ... with the big, strong hope to return to cultivate it with those who have shared with me so far. Looking forward, leaving behind those who robbed there, maybe for real reasons, perhaps out of boredom ... but it does not matter anymore. Now I know what I want and I do not bereave ever!
0 comments:
Post a Comment