Monday, October 13, 2008

Groping Hands On A Train

Gokinjo Monogatari - Part Two

I just returned from a Sunday destructive ... I did not do anything but sing and make noise, but I fear that now the age is beginning to feel when I do certain things ... However

!

I have a bit 'of news on the front of the neighborhood! The nice thing is that these things can be discovered little by little like when you browse a daisy, and the result is that the more time passes, the more we are dispelled doubts ... surrounded by fools!

neighbors with the two girls: they are the fastest of all electrocuted. The two daughters are so inundated with phrases such volumes peremptory absurd ... that when they speak, they also scream ... and then what happens? Parents yell even louder, which seems to do the race! The best moment of the day in the evening, time of the bath. When all goes well, seem to watch a race the 100m freestyle: ciaffff! Splafff! But when the little girl are in a bad mood ... the siren of the curfew seems to look like a little work in comparison -___-

satisfaction the most beautiful there are taken by children playing in the yard. One evening they decided to give us their official welcome clinging to our bell! The fact is that we have three bells: gate, door of the staircase and front door. YOU are agreed at regular intervals ... beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppp !!!!!! The darling had smoke coming out from his ears!
At least does not only happen to us! A night out I have witnessed this scene, just below our balcony:

"What are we doing tonight?" Let's play hide and seek? "
"Noooo ... I did not want ... "
" I have an idea: disturb the apartments !!!!!! "

What do you recommend: Chinese torture or blows on the gums??

0 comments:

Post a Comment