It 'been a time some' troubled past ... what with the arrival of autumn are broken down my usual musical commitments that keep me occupied at least two nights a week. Some people tell me I'm crazy and that I should enjoy some more relaxing evening, but I can not star without music ... I missed so much!
The most beautiful event was the new gospel choir. After several meetings of a technical nature, we left with the tests themselves. It will change the name, many people are gone and others are back, we have the new director a "test" (but knowing his ability now hope it stays ...) and we are still without music, all the rest the project is still experimental. The atmosphere at 'start was a little' tense, but now I see all more relaxed and animated by good will, especially with the desire to have fun and get along well. Not I sin too optimistic, but given the beating the previous, this time nobody is talking about big family when instead it was not, no more lies and speeches made at the back, and I see a greater peace of mind ... I hope with all my forces that go well this time, seriously!
This week I finally got a little 'rest, then come back to write something on the blog.
Good day to you all!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
What's The Myth For An Itchy Toe
!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment