's right, I'm a Lady: Today I went to the hairdresser.
But that feeling has to do with a lady going to the hairdresser?
And 'cause I'm on vacation, and when I'm on vacation I can afford to go to put her hair and when I have the day off, it's the turn of closure for the hairdresser.
So I can (and want) afford this only in those two weeks a year in which they are on vacation.
But, you know that Goduria? I wonder if those sciuri, the hairdresser who goes there once a week, feel the same pleasure to be massaged my head full of foam, and see themselves surrounded by people who treat them like princesses, even if only for an hour , and see a completely transformed if only the hair is a bit 'smoother or a little' more wavy than usual. According
I forgot to do, the feeling of lightness that you try to go out with my head straight. Simply because there are too accustomed.
And so this afternoon I entered and left the scarecrow cute. Although I know that this year was the last time the hairdresser.
0 comments:
Post a Comment