Thursday, June 25, 2009

Club Penguin Rainbow Puffle Hat

all three - a little review' of all 2 - Appendix

The words of shark when it had not yet lost my voice.

'THE POLICY DOES NOT HAVE A PRIVATE' WORD OF AUGUSTO

Rome - Augustus Minzolini Who knows? 35, left edge of the Press, "on field from ten in the morning until ten at night, smell the 'air like a ferret on his scooter to' chase the blue car and check where you least expect it. It seems the picture of a reporter from front page or in a less playful, from All the President's Men and in fact a bit 'but it is also a picture that matches the character. Which, of course, is not 's agreement with the arguments set out by Antonio Polito. "Taken to its logical conclusion would condemn the Italian journalists only official news to report, issued by the politicians of their duties in full. But Polito may not know, why does the political reporter, that almost never provide information that politicians respond to the real facts and almost always rather talk because they have other purposes, especially to bring up their name in the newspapers. " Then goes back a bit 'the story of journalist-politician relationship in the transition from first to second republic: "I do this job for fourteen years. I had to cope with the traditional politicians with the difficulty of making them real in the eyes of the reader, was also a problem of language: I want to say that it was necessary to decode the abstract language and ritual in use in the First Republic. In the Second Republic the problem is not being told the jokes, but to 'get the opposite to tear the serious intentions. In both cases the way I conceive of this work has not changed and I think it 's the only way to really get to the truth: in the same page that reported the statement of Del Noce Rai on the appointments the Prime Minister stated: 'I have never dealt with appointments Rai'. Perhaps they really thinks Polito Palazzo Chigi it is not busy? "And so she does not feel manipulated, used to get messages in code at no cost to follow up to 'article a denial? "I do not understand the 'accusation. I do not think that the denial is a successful technique for a politician, does not create a good image in the 'public opinion but rather is seen as a disease and I think that 'public is perfectly able to judge how things are. I could lend to exploitation if the confidences without referring to disclose my source but I always names: Because of their confidences Del Noce has lost the 'task manager' s information Forza Italy and Violante to President of the 'mafia' . This wave of denials that do not get to the Italian press turns against the credibility of newspapers? "The repeated denials only prove that we have a new political class that has not yet assimilated the fact that a politician is a public man in every moment of his day and that he must act and speak as such. The renewal of the Italian Parliament is also a sociological phenomenon, which the press must give account: I never forget that my reference is the reader and not a politician and that my job is to represent it as is without mediation " ;. They are also in his private aspects? It 'just rummaging through the intimate life of those who govern us, it is useful? "Four years ago, and that in very difficult times, I wrote that the appointment of Giampaolo Sodano Rai was born from the salons of Gbr, television Anja Pieroni. Today I think if we had told most of the private lives of political leaders may tangentopoli we would not be reached, perhaps we would have had to change or to leave. It was not a good service to our country fair play: we simply sin of hypocrisy. Anja Pieroni always knew everything and was not only a character's inner life Craxi. The distinction between public and private Manichaean: again, a politician should know that every aspect of his life is public. If you do not accept this rule waives the right to make policy. " - DP

0 comments:

Post a Comment