Friday, June 26, 2009

Drivers For Tevion Sim Card Reader

Maybe a change is in the air ... Elena

good summer!
do not know why, anyway, something is changing and I'm pretty optimistic!

I do not care whether or not to pass the exams .. (A demonstration of what is my total lack of study, and my brother is my witness)

I do a lot of strange dreams and illuminating the night ...

I started to feel Federica and I'm delighted ...

Let me try to fix things with the Thurs. strangely I do not mind too much not to go to London .. I think I will refer to many piccoligiretti into Italy, Fosco and Julia said that if I wanted to go to Venice would be happy with them (in memory of old times XD) so I want to go a great holiday! With my friends here and there starting at random, like the other day when we are finished Castrocaro to feed us by mosquitoes ... cmq and the maze should grow it because it's too easy!

A separate me from my happy summer there are only these two examinations and the closing of the house in Bologna.
Yes, I do not have more incoherent nightmare of that person at home will help, freedom is gained in small steps ... ^ __ ^

Another random good news is that my family are very worried about my phone showing that misfires ..
So, who knows that before the summer is a change and not even I can take possession of a black berry! XD

One thing that came to my mind now and ask my nanny ...
When you feel or are you inspired me to do a summer lay lj?
Graaaazie! * Chu *

0 comments:

Post a Comment