Saturday, June 20, 2009

Molded Plastic Kiddie Pool

needs help

Since I've been tagged twice for the same meme so I do I find an excuse to post again! ^ __ ^

Go to Google and type in the search request phrase, just enter your name (do not forget the quotes at the beginning and end!).
Use the first thing you find to be meaningful and write.


1 - "[your name] needs"
2 - "[your name] looks"
3 - "[your name] says"
4 - "[your name] wants"
5 - "[your name] does"
6 - [ your name] hates "
7 -" [your name] asks "
8 -" [your name] goes "
9 -" to [your name] likes "
10 -" [your name ] eats "
11 -" [your name] wears "
12 -" [your name] was arrested for "

Here is what missed out!

^ __ ^ 1. Elena needs help (could not come out more apt phrase! HELP)
2. Elena seems recognize as a self-portrait (umh.. .. Yes but I think if I had made un'autoritratto would not be so similar XD)
3. Elena says that there are many truth (sìsì! always depends on your point of view .. * nods *)
4. Elena wants jump (off a bridge ...? Siiiii! Run!)
5. Elena is a Lots of interesting things (mwhahaha pretty crap!)
6. Elena hates, and would like to emphasize (*__* I love this game .. has interesting implications of a positive sentence XD)
7. Elena asks if it's time to say that the typical blog is now démodé (...?)
8. Helena the war (yes, I go there when I wake up every morning .. but I also found a -__-' 'other sentence that I liked too, and I were true, then I put the XD - Helena asylum-)
9. Elena like to live (depending on the time)
10. Elena eat the steamed dumplings (this reminds me of the last visit to the Japanese .. * ç *)
11. Elena wearing a diamond necklace with a large pendant (yes, the Empress Helena in me!)
12. Elena was arrested and sent to the hospital (oh my God, who knows what I've combined!> O \u0026lt;'')

Saaaanto sky!>. \u0026lt;
really hurt you see, I change personality and attitude in time!
I would be a consistent person that never changes so as to maintain the same relationship as not impact the sensitivity of the people ... where we had to go and live Giorgia? a hermitage .. exact .. the place to not annoy anyone!
go crazy ...
ah, I forgot, I already have seen my multiple personalities ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment