roll between the bed and armchair update as I promised to do! Unfortunately I'm always
unless the pc because I have nothing important to us and since I have more and more headache I did not even want to ... These days it mainly to check if they turn out the votes of the last exam, which I still have the illusion of passing ... Anyway!
I'm excited! > __ \u0026lt;
the other night when I saw the captain, Fosco and Juliet .. What I began to cuddle! I was so happy to see her smile again all dear ... It 'just a small gesture to bring her close to me and I was glad I did, now I really think that some day at the beach will be fun for all ..! and at the MU! \u0026lt;3
Another thing I'm so excited! is that maybe today attend the first Summit in preparation for a cosplay!
XD I'm so glad I
not even know if she look-who-must-not-be-named .. That is, every time I think about it, then I think that only ruin the day for both and then let it be ...
About He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named ...! On 15 out
Happy Potter! ^ O ^ /
More so than the film itself, I can not wait to come out because I'm going to see it with the historical friendship of my life ... I have not seen a lot except by chance here and there and I was too glad that I've written, with two weeks in advance, by asking me to go see it together! (And not as some believe that gossip is just because you did not find anyone else with whom pay him aveda u___ù) There is a long history between us and the books and films Happy Potter (as it is easier to call it) that have not been to explain why anyone would understand or infuse fun as we can do ...! All I know is that I want to see you and laugh like we used small \u0026lt;3
Now before anyone barks against going to help me for lunch ... Good Sunday to all! ^ __ ^ Xo
unusually happy myself
0 comments:
Post a Comment