The Diva and the Captain take me always end up in strange places .. Luckily there was Fefa that I found to be a really good friend! ^ __ ^ So maybe future releases will not refuse them!
E 'was all very unreal to me ... since we left at midnight, we returned home at 5.30 am, we went to bed that day was and I stayed at the home of Captain! But it was also a whole lot of fun! ^ __ ^
Then always thanks to the Captain who brought me to the sea I spent the rest of the day with my and my cousins and uncles who have something like a motoschifo with whom we went off and we went swimming in water where there was no freschina the sea and I found it pretty strange, very strange thing for me! so tomorrow I might come back .. \u0026lt;3 hours that I sleep better ..
thanks to all ... *
0 comments:
Post a Comment