On Holiday!
^ __ ^ Well, today I am officially on vacation! ^ __ ^
With the good news of a 30 in mass communication and the expectation of the next two votes .. .
With my whole house clean and free of Bologna by the ghosts ...
To my brother who has finished Zelda Twilight Princess, so now everything is MIOOOOO!
* Happiness * The only
What is it that this morning I woke up at 9.55 nonostatnte all the sleep I had last night! = __ =
mmmhhhhh .... It should-be!
So I turn the computer and does all those things that I had put off until after the exams, how to reload the video on you tube as I had asked Helena Gio! * I have covered and we're really stupid *
give you some straight to twitter and facebook as I remember with nostalgia the Japanese jelly on Monday night ... Awww ...
And then I would say it is time to devote a little Zelda .. * W * I want to start
0 comments:
Post a Comment