perhaps we
Why do I say maybe? xchè the ceretezza with me is never ..... nn one thing is quite sure of the alchemy that are created or not when we meet today and nn was created on my heart was beating normally nn he has never sought my eyes and then ..... No he is ... the noble mind I had already understood and these days nn know whether the high-protein diet or what but I'm pretty well are pretty quiet I have problems if there is nn nn nn there is is just me not give a fuck its most interest is to protect his mask and armor and castle thing I know No, No he is considering to be true, but appear to show others what he has decided for me then nn is the handsome poet has certainly done his part xchè said the right things at the right time called these people morbid and sometimes they just want qualkosa that they can not have and so it is selfishness or jealousy that drives them to be so tormenting ..... this is what he said exactly the x nn knows who I am talking about of course ...... and then that superficialotto ..... coiò that ..... of course it is a good person in power could be a really great could be a wonderful person but he preferred to choose the appearance being ... I thought I was wrong I felt the rpoblema x x what I had tried what I said xchè are unfortunately very consistent but no ...... nn I asked nothing more of a true and solid friendship born but imprinted on the case x sincerity and respect for certain that you create a bond must be created otherwise it is indeed No false is true I'm in love a bit of all my friends ... in this last period I have experienced how to communicate with those who have different requirements than you are fluent with respect are exchanged points of view are exchanged phone numbers and hopefully a good night on both sides and each leads ; their lives and then let fate do its part .. But one thing has left me a little tenderness in the heart for me is a nice man that I have to admit that it lives in his own world and you only appreciate his skills, and n x x But what is ; from is a nice man, smiling is often one who wants to betray the mandrill but even if the nn and put it in front of the nose is an Brao skeptical ... those from which I prefer to stay very far away and then died nn want to live in. I had that impression but there nn nn I want to get my business I would be a good cure him x I'm sure ... can decide its somatization symptoms .... nn my business and not everyone chooses, and he decided to use the cofonaggine and the distance to me but only xchè nn is able to manage ...... but it's fine now No more would I manage .... have missed the boat ..... always available to the 18 year olds may have some scians with them ..... from me as he thinks that marriage is till death us do part, and I nn on what I'm sure at least on my part .... remains the fattom exclude anything that nn nn nn judge and exclude the passions xchè head shots because if the captain is one of the two has allowed it to happen that has left nn cultivate the land in the right way but he will have to x nn is quite certain that he was very good to cuddle and take care of his wife and see what I am sure I would say maybe to the detriment of her but it certainly has always protected ... I certainly wish him to get well if he comes back from me is because I want it and ask him sincerely and honestly aòtrimenti is where to play smart and competent adolescent good if it comes from me is xchè accept my way of being .... the will of the friendship or love with sincerity and clarity spade a spade wine wine ....... but since the banana tonight I think I have figured out where the wind blows ...... one decides is fine and as I said yesterday I nn I have trouble speaking and also compare notes on everything about myself and my private life I know exactly what's wrong and what's go nn ..... the the rest remains the same I've always said ... I love me or hate me .... or I walked in and then you are always with you or if you're afraid of my being I will always hate me xchè mirror xchè irritate you always xchè nn I ever say the right thing at the right time .... the only person with whom I spoke paragraphs of my speech is he ... xchè but I know that the nn and nn can fegar less hasostanza volva steal my secrets and he did want someone to give him the lifeblood x go on in his happy world and it ... the problem is that if I No you always feel it the no .... I hope so ..... nn sò xchè are so certain to be his life ..... nn I know ..... nn me anyway I'll go if I want as long as location and how you speak .... friend of the family .. personal friend ... friends of friends ..... like today I think he wants to understand that women are ..... if he had any doubts about my sanity and my ability to rise to the occasion he has had a tangible and also I .........
0 comments:
Post a Comment