Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Can Canines Eat Sugar Beet

silent

when you can start an Nos understand what you are him .... x when nn understand the subtleties of life when nn understands that there is nothing more than inertia to move forward .... No you just have to remain silent and let fate to handle some things again this morning the message of good wishes for the day has arrived ... course in response to mine and a little this thing pisses me off but now the men are all like my balls hannolasciati them in the delivery room with their mothers ..... I hope that my children are very different, but no account there ..... Tomorrow is the big day maybe ..... I say maybe xchè nn believe that I will know ... There is a meeting tonight I'm going to school important xchè n terms of our class but now this situation has deteriorated and yesterday, I said something I'll have more tonight nn brakes now just play the victimhood of the rights and roll up your fucking bullshit manichge and work ...... I know that his inaction is linked to fear a strong and wrong is wrong is wrong even when only empties the bag in his hand and take his life and what to torment will be mostly certain I already know that then I lost xchè when a man trusts a woman nn creating a symbiotic relationship between women like me when I say my feelings to a between a woman becomes a strong relationship with a man nn so when you make a trust relationship breaks I've noticed more than once as if to get naked with you has made them vulnerable in their eyes nn and this can afford it but must do so only xchè'll be fine I have never seen Saturday nn I nn looking around me there was only ever caused quell'incontoro eyes while I I left my ex we said all there but I noticed that he goes on imperterrido nn nn listen to those who have seen it in part and then goes and then it goes .... seems to be reciting a script of his No real life, but he is but he fears a bit like me in this magazine I have always been with the difference that I nn I èpaura xchè you only live once and all is lost if only a left sincere and true bond of friendship between friends who loves most among fellow ....... CIAOOO

0 comments:

Post a Comment