Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Subject Of The After Interview Email

Ferrari ....

today in my walk I reflected on my change of course also because of my incazatura!! Walked I heard on the radio and wonderful creature of nannini word I said is I am useless I am a strange creature was decisive xchè xchè yesterday I had to meet the handsome poet, he is a man without fear and without mental masturbations But the fate that sabrina was affected and I went to the red arrow and nn ta na na ana I have interpretatat as a sign of fate willed it so it's best I stay away from any form of temptation xchè it would be dangerous .... and then I was reminded of this thing if a person buys a ferrari ferrari car lussiosa prestigious if you want even a little dated with a classic but elegant, nn can think to give him the proper attention, and then polish it to keep it as they say well, but needs an engine so thrill of excitement you some more power crush sull'acelleratore more you drink gallons of gasoline, but the thrill that you can get for it ruipaga money spent ...... and only if its owner is careful to polish it to keep it protected but uses x nn what she was set back the car suffers a bit ... if ever one day then the driving seat as we ascended a person who falls in love with this bolide, and n has even want to fear all the costs that come out the true nature of this machine every now and then makes her go at a maximum between the two creates this report double throw you give me feelings and I'll give you my power .... certainly the machine will always remain with the OLEAL rpoprietario nn always betray him why he always his first love lizards but nn longer be able to get away from the second pilot was able to experience emotions that make him remembered nn .. .. The problem is dishonesty and opportunism of the second pilot if nn is nn honest with himself and understands what the test will continue to define content what he has but if you're just telling nn is certainly a problem of ferrari you know to be inimitable and incomparable half sooner or later we will increase a rider who appreciates his talents and is ready to go dela beyond its history and its reputation as a luxury car ... x nn so start the car no longer allow a pilot to question its technical characteristics x is a sick selfish drivers ...... and so that we leave

0 comments:

Post a Comment