Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Swot Analysis Of Beauty Salon

irritates me ......

This morning is the morning of the songs I was listening to good right now beautiful soul queela day course is the song when he came from sabry Malosco but nn one and I could think that the thing that irritates me most in others is the fact that I take seriously .... nn or better take me seriously only when it suits them otherwise not admit to being a true Naples and always take a lot of whole breast and often give the impression of changing attitudes and way of thinking but then so is nn I change direction when I see that my way of being nn has found a place so I adapt to what I faced then hoping that people will realize and come back to me something that usually happens ..... nn also by this means I hate the No fuss just the simple fact of Education No need to lick your ass if you try those sentmenti .... nn I, unfortunately, when I write I can lie nn nn I can ...... even when I write things that I say No I could never tell if the person in front xchè are shameful and especially nn I like to show ever more helpless in one piece so who ever wants to go beyond my armor can do so and nobody does ..... is more convenient .... nn so I've never needed anyone ...... never trust anyone .... never ...... I will continue to speak about my life this and that, but no one will know my thoughts will only know what I want him to know anymore ....... never let anyone to press the right buttons even dead anymore ...... No this means that I shut myself in various crap or not, they just want to say that after years I still open my heart and nn ... and it was only one thing that I really felt emotions were the direct and exclusive only to him no one else I've tried but have been betrayed snubbed and treated lightly because if he did he is an Adonis who knows nn could treat them as anyone else can say or even xchè nn angry and say he wants to do Paturnie but I know that he was like x except that he decided to escape once the legitimate and understandable given its mode of be ...... and the fear that in the other ...... and his way of managing life with superficiality and selfishness, and especially in complete solitude xchè nn trust anyone now I understand a lot more than he could believe ..... I'm going to work ...... now is more than a month and maybe I am healing was always very painful painful interpreting and trying to understand anything without clear ... having to do violence and force my heart to rest my mind to think and try to give nn epochal meanings to gestures ..... can still remain as to the fact that it was all a hoax ...... nn that has ever been taken seriously is a manifestation that he understood me nn shit ....... but that's okay ...... Now that we have to call us and above all I riindossare my beautiful smiling mask, a woman strong, independent nn need anything or anyone here worn .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment