December 8 .................
for me is always filled with memories of the nn everything nice certainly now gone and forgotten but I remember everything like it was yesterday even though seven years have passed ... we should go with colleagues to see the markets in the province of Bergamo, we were still all the glory and the sad owl nn had yet given their best chop x whole party even though I've never consderati them nn their friends, acquaintances friends but I'm certainly no stronzissima then changed unfairly with people who I think deserve nn if you are done live .... and instead we had to go to S. Anna after a visit to the sweet and stronzissima dotoressa told me tomorrow we'll have to stop the scraping ....... my tears replied ..... I spent that Sunday in the melancholy of the total my pain with my husband who knew what to do nn and thought that perhaps it was best if he came back from our son nn I want to close anybody when I'm hurt even more then than now, then years later I was really wild , old age, and maturity, nn I know what I have mellowed a bit now I like that someone is near me when I'm sad to say that nn is really easy to become the most hateful person I feel bad when they are like a wounded animal that attacks and angry I feel just like being a fierce with the burr allla Sabrina mouth then in addition to my life I have a little help manage my weaknesses and fears with those who love me I still struggle but now I can write better then it becomes easy for me to say what I have in person No I would never do ..... x I know the rest of the people is the opposite for me ...... nn when I was told by the calendar that I should be made on December 6 Nos I nn I like anything that runs over 8 December was missing my brother told me that it was better if I have made in Nos that date xchè , even to my mother on the outcome of the tumor, we had the day of S lucia I was young and I remember nn and then there was then Gianca in my thoughts, but when they told me I was happy .... I know it's a routine medical intervention xi but I'm afraid No I can not do anything to be done is hope that everything is fine No more can I do ....... I think those who must live with the constant concern about his health even more than the physical pain of anxiety laasciare what you need .... nn to be able to live a life like everyone else and think they always saddens me x good friend of the poet nn I've never asked but for me it is a boy with the heart and the thought that there are people who have to suffer so ; me sad as hell and I say but who do you care if he is looking for you .... n What do you care if you have it all wrong with him .... What do you care if your heart bleeds ... do you care if you conportata a fool and you let your heart was created expectations that he has not understood and shared nn is worst in the world there are those who are truly evil is what I x I would get angry because you only live once able to live this thing .... but unfortunately nn got a fuck him and his bourgeois life ....... Now let's go on a little mario to pull his morale since the invasive procedures he has done and will do on Friday let's take care of everyone who turns away nn and he knows what we feel ... x but my friend knows and does the shit .... is a shameful ...... nn xchè can love me like I want him xchè? Silvy just enough to hurt you
0 comments:
Post a Comment