Thursday, December 16, 2010

Free Bang Bros Channels



Beeeene!
schemes economy are giving me nausea , then come here to write for a little distraction!

are at home reading post on facebook who curses or rejoices in the snow ... and I fear tomorrow!
The fact is that here in Bologna does absolutely nothing but a damn cold, but if the clouds are gathering all around, when they arrive here, what a mess they do? EAR
For my part I hope that continues quiet at least until tomorrow evening! Because I want to go back to Forlì without waiting for a train late hours! And I do not even want to freeze more than expected! Then
can do what he wants, so when I'm home with my brother as the human heater does not scare me anything! > W \u0026lt;

The other thing that I hope is on Sunday ... * __ * I want to spend more carefree Sunday of December! Except that I arrive in Faenza for this and I hope that my "snow" does not break too much! I want to see my Tate! \u0026lt;3 I have to prepare cookies and muffins so in the case remains stuck to their cause "ice road" we have stocks of sweets * w *

And then ... what else? Mh ... Speaking to the Michi
I came back down a little bit of Kingdom Hearts! > W \u0026lt;
(If I talk to Pii maybe I fixed the return of Riku and maybe you too .. ° W °)
And I went back to Matt & Mello nostalgia ... \u0026lt;3 I reread some doujinshi and I fell into a loop! ° C °
From where I was promptly rescued Vincent and Echo and Gilbert and Chesca Cat and Jaaaaack! * Crazy * How many beautiful coseh ... \u0026lt;3

And I finally said that there is a concert of My Chem? Waaa! After two years! * Tear *
I have to take the ticket, I can do to resist another week with the anxiety of the sold out .. O__O The fact that then I will go alone is another story, but I can not miss! > W \u0026lt;Gerardoooooo! \u0026lt;3
(PS: On September 7, 2010, Iero My Chemical Romance Announced on the official website h and His wife Jamia That Had Become parents of twin girls named Lily and Cherry.
Chebbellineeee! Cherry and Lily Iero \u0026lt;3
So, budget home births in Romance Females 3 - Males 0! Yeeeee! XD)

(Just thinking about something else who knows not arrive before this damn esameeee)

Then one thing that worries me a bit are the Christmas gifts that I still have to do ...
O__O I've half a mind on what to do but ... There are too many! A gift for a .. I jump out about ... 15?! and who knows if I have time to do it ... in three days ... perhaps with a tour de force ... * Thinks thinks thinks * Thinking, I'm stuck here till I'm concerned I can do! > __ \u0026lt;But expected to go home and do a million things! (E arrival at Christmas exhausted and I do not understand anything XD)

Just as well, so do not think of anything else ... owo
Without being to wonder if certain things are for me or not ...

Enough is enough! > W \u0026lt;
look a little Togainu no Chi and go back to school before my hunger!

Aye! = (^ Owo ^) =

0 comments:

Post a Comment