went ............
I came back from the hospital all went well the intervention was successful there was a small complication in cardiac Pellacchia but exceeded my fear got the better of those who took it was out of surgery now is just remember the rest will settle everything in these days of our friendship with the great poet becomes increasingly intimate ....... the day of the message that you sent me nn'll never forget it ....... "No thinking of being alone ..... here is someone who thinks ....... I read it Gianca xchè nn I could do it and told me what a good person to be in fact I own this impression ........ Today is Christmas yesterday I had a shitty day we had a story so sad ..... that ....... Today when I came to my father and other family casino in what little peace of mind I had him back on Christmas Eve, the warmth of my family, share the concern with Charles X received the devastating news in the afternoon has faded out of the blue. .... and then I asked him to leave but I miss her so much ...... I know that if he wanted to stay close to me would have done anything but I certainly would have left me nn ... now I have to try and solve this disaster if there were family my mother would turn in his grave ....... always and only x the selfishness of who is right and who's wrong for me these things leave a bad taste in mouth all very sad but no one gives xchè nn it to him or her and while the day was ruined and I also balances how do I rearrange everything? how can I do? I am very saddened and sorry ...... so I'll become? ........ AluI now when I think I say ....... how could I be so bad as I had him x? x nn me a person who has ever seen ...... yet it was so then I have made a right at the end he was right ....... xchè give way to emotions? xchè give space to want to be part of someone else's life? xchè? nn I was worth the risk ........ right ...... then if I say I look the part x Luckily I have exaggerated the hair removed from the egg I demanded the consciousness of what was done No I like that others choose for me even though I am very undecided and even less to choose x others. ...... I hate to bring others where nn want to go and where they want without even choose not to 40 years ....... no I know ..... are special ....... I know who among us would be a strong correspondence with bellimo motions lives ...... I know but now he has chosen his bourgeois life that the rules imposed by others ..... But I ....... although I have left a bitter in the mouth and is now a closed chapter that leaves me still a little suffering nn cerchherò more ....... xchè if nn felt that beginning transport has been dishonest to remain silent if he felt it and ran it was even worse if nn has the courage to retrace his steps and ask forgiveness no excuse ...... what you ask xchè nn nn I'd never xchè if one asks for forgiveness means the combination has really big, and n is certainly the case .... Now we go back to eat .....
0 comments:
Post a Comment