Monday, December 13, 2010

Remove Write Protection In Usb

should always end like this ...........

I'd really like to know xchè always going to end up like this ...... pulls back and then pulls the rope breaks, and I coioni that stupid fool to want to still believe that I always think I'm wrong and needs to change is that I neglect xchè xchè xchè my head is from another Part xchè facebook piuttostoi Skype rather than a nlibro or interest me outside the family occupies the mind and he feels more attention since then more tolerance more cuddles but then he always gets up the shot and what the fuck do you want -? Dimelo ....... and a month and that is always the balls ok I need your help ..... but hades piantela I know I know ...... trust nn is always the case with all xchè he be any different? xchè? Silvy xchè both burst out and then if the switch is always on top always smarter increasingly guilty and regret what ever you put on the cross to give away xchè sends his ass unceremoniously .. Ugh Ugh cim will be on this cursed land of shit qualcunoi you notice me? there will be? holy god ...... or do I wing the tenerotta or break balls .... Silvy capesela nn damn trust that day I hoped I could still trust me and cursed my fucking heart this is the price to be clear and transparent aperitif that at least these beautiful buggy I serve I should be used to make me stronger to do rufiana and become ice. ...... I never learn No fifarti ............ learn to keep the water in his mouth to shut up nn share with everyone feeling the statute to make the best of a bad situation to learn more of what you fucking learn anything or anyone is worth nothing and no one is born alone and alone maybe you die your children are the only joy until the day that only they let you down ...... nn On December 8, feast of the Immaculate

0 comments:

Post a Comment