Gifts Waiting for snow! Your eyes tell a truth
Vale I promised that I would go back to school with more than 3, and instead? Instead
kidnapped me to take me around the shops to buy Christmas gifts!
thing that I wanted to keep me still light years away! But I was always fascinated
...
What surprises me is your semlicitĂ of you to do things ... The
seem obvious and fun as you make a gift, even after a lifetime of birthdays, Christmas and holidays.
The efforts to find something that really can be beautiful and important though it is yet another gift that you make to each other.
The best thing is that you go around together, waiting outside the store, however, not to spoil the surprise! To help each other, because you are always next to each other (even if only by phone!)
was cold, I had to study, but I could not leave, because I would turn off the smile with you near I could not do without to smile, because I could with the normal, everyday things to make me not think of anything else to make me laugh with the clerk of perfumery why do not we do the math!
To think that there are people still really well in my eyes.
know that at home there is someone to shine his eyes to the gift that you just selected is the most rewarding! You do not have the anxiety of thinking you can disappoint those who wait, do not compare with the anxiety of thousands more who will receive gifts, just because you know her tastes, but you also know that whatever the door will be happy because you are to take .
And while you open the packages, we'll be eating sweets all together in a room too small because it gets cold ...
And I do not care to know what my gift, I just stay there and watch, they are simply eager to see you shelling eyes and smile when you open your gift and will laugh when you tell the adventure that we had to buy it. And then I tell you what can you do and why they wanted it so much and I appogerò your projects and laugh when you give a thousand reasons trying to make us think and make us understand that it is absolutely absurd!
But no matter, because it's nice to believe in something together, designing everything to lose their heads in fantasy and realize everything little by little, even if you had said it was impossible ...
still seems impossible to me but hopefully that will keep me with you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment