Thursday, December 30, 2010

Unhandled Exception C00005 Voice City



Today is the last day of the year no budgets at all good intentions x to wait for the new year and then the sailors have to live if there is we do if there is , we will be happy to enjoy all we have to do with if with but with weaknesses and discomforts of the moment and the great power that each of us will find somewhere, we will face what life has in Serbian lka x we certainly hope that that bit of luck and leave me nn madness indeed that there is something more ; ... I'm very happy nonoistante sadness that I then accompanied x mha all day yesterday to have been able to have been capable of doing so I limited myself to nn organizate we organized and we looked at each other a good person, too quickly my xi tastes say that I thought it would be a meeting of those that you seemed to have been with him 10 minutes instead of hours are spent x the pleasure of conversation, no! nn I was so excited I was naturalemnte, nn I think there will be others .... the doing good to the bitter end No part of my way of being, beyond these considerations, it behaved like a man came and said he arrived with one hour delay but I was was pure fate if they I respected the time I'd come home I would have waited nn nn I would be able to handle the wait would have made me come nn so many concerns and I would have sent a message by inventing a mishap ... the fact that I was almost certain that I would have pulled the bin saved me otherwise I'd run away before and I wrong, life is No efforts should be made to face away until you can say I did well or did badly, I can finally listen to the cd negramaro in its beauty I hated having to start each song has its own reason who tells me that I would have great difficulties without him in small things is just so hope that everything goes well.
These days it is getting me to open a natural audience blog fascinates me, but I would be able nn are too individualistic, and n I can tell in the first place in a pleasant and correct, then pull out as if to tell you in a state of de ja vu anyone read my post you would recognize all right, and above all recognize me.
many things I learned in this year but I have acquired the ability to build relationships frivolous x light as it can be with someone like me, to let me open nuive I know that I was limited to my strict criteria of a standard thing that I admire in me is perhaps the only one that I really like to challenge my limits and try to recognize them hate them in every possible way to overcome the rpoblema is that I wish that others know how they did xchè is when the Your limit has been won is how to pass a level to video games No longer needs to continue to the next level so you know now that you can do the die is cast as the saying goes and remains the happiness of being there without being able to take the conquest of all nn is the way, there are those who once entered the turbines get the test must pass all levels while ago that aA charge but when it comes to the conclusion of the game what is nothing more than filling his mouth with his conquest of me instead is that I can decide at any time to resume the level and try to put a little spice to my life choices and lifestyles, one above the other and sclude nn nn anienta one another are both to be respected is

0 comments:

Post a Comment