first love ...... nn will never forget ............. December 31, 2010
I turned on my digital channel while I'm having breakfast with all the lovely scented bath made the cream-scented pink and transmit what? Dellla Nannini this song, I watch the videos, drink coffee, I taste my cake with orange and I think You're in a person you can enter the soul? No I never thought could be possible but it is ..... and who enters your soul No you certainly those who have but one or Lolei eluding you, which reciprocates nn symbiotic your meaning to, you find yourself thinking / often to say you love him, want to share with him every single time your all your sunset seen every banality that you meet on the street, among people who see me, because with him and with whom you have nn little voice? xchè him you came in the soul .... helpless in this space .. exactly space helpless ... I was a dog in recent years with strong disturbance in this ..... something never experienced strange sensations, need him, now comes to me from the cynicism of the riot at last mankind has riimpossessato me .... I fear that without protections emotional defenses without my transport was afraid of him / her and especially to me, I let the days pass between certainty and wrong, but nn the road brought me to him, because he told me he will first stop in my soul I'm still glad I experienced that I felt that perhaps imaginary transport, maybe fake, maybe created from my need for self-defense and salvation but tried six IN? SOUL and leave you there are and will never pass a sign that certain paragraphs had something strange and particular was an alter ego I just said I was the other person that you need that you have nn nn with the difference that is the same person but the alternative is the alternative is the completion of a chosen x your life ... to live something like this should be a step higher than it should be you must understand who you are and what you want and view the superficiality of the human race is run I would have preferred lived to the end of this I'm sure even now, with man of the promises can not you face all your fears, all your troubles xchè there is the daily life of all the day with your alter ego but you can let go of what you have inside to share your inner world and choose the lantern or the better your heart chose him of course there is some physical attraction but that proves only the live with sgurdi hands touched and that an nn approaches xchè there would be a real mess .... I'm glad I tried it xchè little x, xi guilt I suffered what x x felt the fear of inadequacy and inappropriateness of feeling but I felt alive I felt loved and desired essential xchè did not last long when you ask for clarity and x will live this thing on the other side begin the reluctance to escape but one thing you only live if you have the awareness of wanting to live and why you fit within the Nos do nn wives who enters your soul x stay until the end of your days
this thing I could write it on my new blog? No rpimo love the nn is never forgotten and will always be my livejournal this journal, will always remain the My first love has brought me to writing, the desire to learn what its like, the desire to communicate a difficult time so that is what you feel and hear in that involuntary muscle called the heart .. sin nn I download the song from you tube and my lack of technological knowledge of English limits me very impareeò also that now I have to improve my way of writing naturalemnte now that I got him in the soul that comes with me without wanting to be around ; easier xchè nn I expect more to share this wonderful bond with him he is capable nn, nn loves challenges, Nos feel the need, nn nn is the desire he feels like me ....... or maybe it's so like me except that he fears are the x defense nn nn the faces and lives we hope to be his soul so if I ever decide to re-emerge only has to call me .. ..... and I will be back from him ... ALWAYS AND FOREVER
0 comments:
Post a Comment