Saturday, January 15, 2011

Not Sure If Im Normal

the traumatic awakening


http://www.hotelpanorama.to/ This morning I received a proposal from a hotel advertising is where we were and I will xchè sabrina approaching my birthday, will be the Afternoon nap with their beautiful dream right here in this beautiful pool and I ........ where the senses were at their maximum brightness.
What a wonderful memory of this holiday the first in my life where I was all for me and who can adessso nn wanting another? maybe next we will do him No longer in my heart and my thoughts .... maybe or maybe not ...... certainly the book I'm reading No help I feel like the hero, eager to savor every moment of it, certainly at fault but wanting to live this thing that are subject to who knows what others think of me? I wonder how I label it when they read my link? who knows in that category of people I bring? I'd like to be a brain cell, and know that thoughts have to me yesterday with sabry have downloaded a path that GNP is a new way of thinking or rather help you change your thought patterns to achieve a good mental and physical balance x I Last year I bought a book with the respective music track which of course was in the bathroom all the time x avl camonica came with us and I finally gave sabry and at least she's taken Honey I nn I could disrupt my thought patterns will also buy one I think I will esteem but nn I'm hard to die then I'll give it to her and I will treasure .... I'm already well after the surgery I just fear that once the bulk supply of hormones over the succeeding one was cathartic for me now I feel reborn are the usual objective x Silvy at least now I can stay longer so nn No more evil to feel that need for him to take things head on but then I can always lose lucidity nn first I tried but I just could nn I now found myself after years of loss ... . I hope to find the will to go out of the stand is still in good bye I'm still here in my walls domenstiche I my children, the warmth of my nest, my things to do, my virtual account tomorrow I have to go to catechism and nn I want to, want to stay here and wait this is my world No, I became a hermit, but the 'I get bored I'm fine here ..... where no one nos what I say I can get ...... I ask my mind what? always and only he comes to my mind xchè who knows? Who knows why? I only think xchè nn is real ...... and has been shaped by my mind and my heart as I would like to see that it is also true picture, however, nn I awaken to reality indeed increases my desire to him then? nn so let's answer a little at a time when aanche this thing will go away or will come from me or I'll leave OVING always ..... x if you succeed is still nn nn xchè you did it again the right questions ... is the phrase I just heard ...... No I'm not ready to let him go I want a bitch than eva ....... there is my Achilles heel I resign myself to nn nn have lived ...... I live as a loss ...... Okay I'll change from my thought patterns and to leave if himself to his blonde but I would have taken away nn elo's absolutely lavrei only shared a little ihihihihih ...... Even tonight

0 comments:

Post a Comment