Monday, January 31, 2011

Crusing Spots In Richmond

disappointments and their budget ...... What

I promised myself this year I had no budgets nn nn serve a lot if you go to paranoia, but nn is in my nature I can see where what's wrong with me that nn does love hurt me so much that nn I can do without me, because I consider that it is a wanting to hurt ??.... nn xchè then change anything then I always let things go x inertia and what I have left? a life without major problems even if God wants quiet honest I have a husband who loves me a job the children are healthy, well wanted and appreciated .... but then there's the real Silvana one who suffers like a dog x adoklescente that beloved son in the house, which is isolated with the its virtual world, nn me problems but that his indifference to his desire No, I am concerned not so much talk about the academic performance of children and yet others are all awake, enterprising, well I took even decided to go nnn Fireplaces with other moms was a torment for me when I came back then I was always always litigate with him to know something he told me nn or their brilliant academic performance of my rather content himself only 6 when it can otherwise also be without three of the many problems yet myself. . Who am I? I give encouragement to others but I can incoraggoiare to my son but I live by following these lifestyles sacrifice, work, duty, altruism, respect the other, the friends he'd be nothing but what I did wrong then? maybe I'm wrong .. well maybe preach evil and scratching ... I also wonder why, with my husband if you open the topic I blame him and he fights me so ... leo that seemed so cute but ... slow learner is, without interest, for he is a little less ambitious but nn the right to get .. x and then I wonder what I did wrong? not to mention the speech I work .. No wonder maybe I was good enough ... Perhaps what I wanted to teach my children came nn nn I was able to teach them the passion x knowledge I may have let the thought had the upper hand me of what I felt, that even I was a little something that was now trying again mortoi and buried deep in my heart and perhaps had nn right to think and hope that I might somehow be able to hear very little even if x time as an illusion if you want, and wanted ...... I know it was stupid of me and stupid to think it was something someone x I'm just a nice person and I am worth nn nn nn head shots are worth so much ...... Tonight I received the good wishes that have made me very glad I responded with a thanks and a final heart .. After a moment I have to remove and rewritten by removing the heart xchè x nn me that little heart was true as his condition was , X me nn was simple affection coem is x the other for me was my heart beating ex me as if I was found naked and paragraphs are certainly the kind of person ...... I knew then that he nn x is so and thus all the more reason and make me well No more ridiculous than they already have been .... as a good believer and crwxsciuta in a catholic and that the religious for not have what I want and trial with the children is the right punishment for allowing that my heart was beating someone else ....... x was inconvenient ....... is the right punishment ...... Happiness is the only one .. x No everyone is granted there are those who should float all my life and know only those who are his other duties nn I may ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment