.... that ..... but how do you ......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgSLn2iNIuk&feature=autoplay&list=MLGxdCwVVULXdaAoNgKc78vfduRaArBHfq&index=3&playnext=3 Berry White ...... I'm listening to the news of the 7 and the white berry stess pc .... that sucks that I'm hearing on TV I fell in love love love the idea of nn or think there maybe better when there is reciprocated nn I have broken off me ...... when will I get a sign for me just a gesture? I need the little man, every time those moments that I so short and I could not even call them fake nn circumstance of a part of something that maybe I'm strange, I realize that we take even x nn the skin of our teeth but the fact that c ' now it is still something that fades more and more but is still a but ....... I understand vorreei xchè nn I can never let go I always have to go through with it always fuck always and in any situation .... yesterday I replaced the profile photo to me No love but after two seconds I had to replace the previous one seemed an insult to a lack of malice, but I feel a fool? there are people that get into the soul xchè? thers more of what they have? No special skills seems to me .... At first I thought they were a matter of intelligence or strong interest but I have knowledge of media much more prominent in knowledge and interest, yet he remains he he x I'm just very expensive but it's a shit ....... .. are very dear grandmothers or dogs loyal and I want to be single ...... enough I had a nice ass and beautiful eyes but on maybe you could skirt the issue .... Instead I only have one character who suffers a heart wrinkle wrinkle a pretty satisfying life but always looking for something more ...... definitely a big problem but really great sincerity and ability to wait and let nn casino ..... now in the world we need only know how to do one thing and the new psychology confirms screwed by stupid people treat their limits and then using as a starting point .... the genuineness of the feelings, transparency, speaking sincerely, consciousness not pay more than those now nn nn I already know that I'll never xchè I refuse to think that way No I will not give a fuck ; a loser but I nn nn conceive and admit a few things ..... peace I'll chat a bit about me ...... more so when talking with the doctor of the pain she told me one thing x abberrante nn me I want my son to me too affezzioni xchè love is pain and especially the port burden of my grief alone xchè think that others also who loves me understand nn, nn nn understands and wants to suffer with Stainless me ........ this is life ..... quaestio is to live a farce ... a script ...... no thanks ... I prefer to spend x the uterus that is conceived with the uterus or the emotions and loses clarity at times but I ass I am giving away my personal pleasure only x and x nn get something fake and say I screwed .... sooner or later you will need someone true I hope some of you but I hope very much that you leave there in your fake shit and smells of crap ......... I try as much as possible by surrounding myself with real people, I hope that they also consider me that and the relationship is based on esteem and respect that loyalty oltere
0 comments:
Post a Comment