Saturday, December 18, 2010

Aplogise Letter For Mistyped Words

about me?

How am I? leo good question and I are looking at the beautiful prince caspian very nice evening I'm pretty quiet and resigned I know I'm tired of being afraid, but fear must know how to manage these days have been spoiled by all those in his own way on the internet who were 8.30 x yelefono tonight and we were still able to dine nn x I'm off the phone ....... more waiting for the good wishes that arrived yesterday I would have expected something more today but when I heard that nn xi had come alone, but he was told I realized that I could No more waiting .... the more time passes, the more I realize the inadequacy I was falling in love and he was in his enchanted limbo ....... Now I have something more important to think about ..... I was hoping for more of a real cuddle tonight but I seem to have understood avcer a casino combined with a computer diskette and between me and the pc there is always the pc ... this is my biggest concern while I was away ..... I already know the only problem that I'm here to fix nn all .. nn I think otherwise I'm going to panic my children without help me ,,,,,,, ,,,,,,, now I go to bed I'm exhausted Okay tomorrow I'll go to bed with the chickens and I can recall .... but it's better to go

0 comments:

Post a Comment