Thursday, March 26, 2009

Conversion Shoes Size J 11

First Sunday meme ever done! XD tell

1) Comment this and I will give you 3 people. 2) Post this meme with your answers. 3) Provide pictures and the names of 3 people. 4) Label which you would marry, shag, and throw off a cliff.







apokolokyntosis [info] choose for me in death note , Raito Yagami, L Lawliet and Teru Mikami! I would surely marry L Lawliet 'cause he's too cute and childish... (and smart)!
I love the way he thinks and... he sits! XD
And of course I would have a house full of sweets, cakes, sugar, candies.. *ç* Simply perfect... *dreams* Photobucket



Shag: Teru Mikami... because he.. because he is TERU MIKAMI!!
what else have I to say?? *___*
teru_

Off the cliff: Raito Yagami! Yes, It Could Be fantastic at first, the god of the new world and stuff but ...
You Are A LITTLE boy obsessed and egocentric, do not you?!
poor Misa .. * Pets * Misamis raito_

0 comments:

Post a Comment