Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good Sayings About Couples With Greetings

nonsense

E 'systematic so the way you move from one person to another that is frighteningly predictable.


"I am next in the list is not it, Doctor?"
"I'm sorry, but there it is ..."
"But he said that I can still survive. .. "
" I had said yes ... But that was before people see that you put out there waiting ... I came to know ... There are cases out there much more interesting than her ... "
" So will I receive the farce of the operation of today like everyone else, Doctor? "" You know, the thing that I like of her is that she was the only one to understand before being tied up and brought in ... But it's too late ... In any case, she seems determined to escape his fate, crying, begging and losing my mind ... "" I will not even give her that satisfaction, I'm sorry ... "
" In this case I might even consider the idea of not tying it knows ...? It could be an exciting new experience ... "
" Do what you like, just that we stop with this unnecessary quotes ... Iil unfortunately my heart begins to suffer from the lack of placebo as you can imagine ... "
" Oh ... Not going to wait any longer in this case ... Since the work will devote a special treatment: only you and I do not call nurses, all right? "In response
As I lay in bed immaculately composed, the system folds in the White Suit you're worried about me wearing my arrival, because, you said, I must be the prettiest of all. I look at the two bracelets wire wool that I have personally placed on the wrist when you told me that I was your only patient. Stretch your arms alongside your body and close my eyes.
not want to look because I would give you the satisfaction to find you again.
"I was a good doll, Doctor?"
"Really good ... Do not you give me a thought, and you're saving the usual pitiful scenes
"Goodbye"
"Good night baby, a kiss"



"Already released from the operating room the doctor?"
"Oh, yes, it took him even more than usual ... Easily forget those who undergo surgery at the time, the emphasis is to keep good customers in the waiting room ... Sometimes it seems like only is choosing his next victim "

0 comments:

Post a Comment