Monday, March 23, 2009
Daily Cotton Yarn Prices In Ichalkaranji
I did not feel like studying at all.
And I have two exams the first week of April.
Ugh.
quirks mode * on *
's sunny Caldino ago, I want to roll out in the garden among the daisies like cats ...
What I want to be a cat ... -___-
Just ...
Last night (night) I started to read my text messages received from the worst in memory ... back to the beginning of October ...
coseee have happened too!> __ \u0026lt;
I discovered buried there among a lot of feelings and hopes and fears and situations that have been dormant in my memory ...
And I realized how my life seemed at that time and they really now things have changed ...
In a relatively short time ...
So there is nothing intangible that is so true and important to cross the time without change ...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment